dinsdag 25 juni 2013

1 day

Departure: the day after tomorrow.

Nerves? Hell yes.


I mannaged to fit everything into my backpack, go figure.

Tips if anyone ever needs to pack a lot of stuff into a rucksack: What has more strength than one person? Exactly; three people!
And that is the amount of people it took to close the backpack.

(That moment when you realise you're not exactly sure if you put that one sweater in there but fear your backpack might explode if you open up the zipper...)


FAQ:

Send me a postcard!
=> Yes,  I will. To everyone of you out there that wants a postcard, give me your address and I will make sure a postcard reaches you! :)

When will you be back?
=> I'm not 100% sure yet, probably somewhere around the end of august.

What kind of weather is it "up there"?
=> Pretty much the same sh*** weather it's here right now. No, it is not snowing in Lapland right now.

Are you gonna meet santa claus?
 => You bet! And you better not pout, shout or cry and I'll tell you why.... He'll put you on the naughty list.


Checking out now. By next post, I hope to have made it to my first destination! ;)

- Ari






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten