zaterdag 22 juni 2013

The blog.



Most of you probably already know that I am leaving to Scandinavia next week. This here will be my blog during my stay in Norway and Northern Sweden. That way I can take you all with me, isn’t that just exciting?! :-D
For those of you that don’t know of my exact travel plans yet:
On the 27th of June I will be leaving to Norway to spend a month volunteering at a hotel near Kristiansand. I will mainly be helping with renovations of a part of the hotel called “the peace centre”.
After that I will be leaving to Northern Sweden to help on a Husky farm, but only after have a short layover in Stockholm.
The first month expect many posts here, the second month expect none.
The people I will be staying at do not have internet, do not have TV, and in the area they live there is no cell phone coverage. (They also don’t have hot water, hurray.)
In the month I’ll be staying in Norway of course I do hope I will improve my Norwegian. (More on the importance of travelling when you’re learning a language on my OTHER blog “ Babilon ”, do check it out!)
It is now less than a week before departure and there’s many things left to do. This being said, I probably better get to doing so.

In the meantime I advise you to listen to this little tune down here to set the mood:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten