zaterdag 20 juli 2013

Summertimes



My travelplans have changed, I will not be going to Sweden. Norway stole my heart.
This place is amazing, the people are amazing, and the experiences are extraordinary. Long story short, it would kill me to leave here in a little over a week. Therefore, I will be leaving in August on the 22nd.
I recently took a trip with one of my fellow volunteers to Kristiansand, Stavanger and Bergen.
I've known for a while that I'd eventually end up living in Norway, but when I got to Kristiansand I knew for sure that I had found THE place to live. It is perfect for me. This made me decide that after graduating and getting my Bachelors degree (which is soon) I am coming back to Norway to stay. That is the plan.
The past few days have been great, the weather has been nothing but nice.
Result:


Bonfires by the fjord. <3
Breath = taken.
P.s.: I will soon be sending out postcards!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten